Thursday, March 31, 2011

Boudoir-sneak peek


I am finding that more and more, the gift that brides and wives want to give their men is a boudoir session. In this case it is a wedding gift for her fiance, but what a great birthday, anniversary or Valentines present to him....and yourself!! The sessions are fun, empowering, sexy with just the right amount of reveal to keep him wanting more. Here is a peek at a session from this week. I will show more from this shoot after the groom-to-be has seen them. If you are interested in booking a session just e-mail me for more info. Happy Thursday:)









1 comment:

  1. Amazing work Kelly! I had such a wonderful and fun experience working with you! These pictures took my husbands breath away and made me feel like a million dollars!
    Thank you again,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete