Thursday, June 16, 2011

shannon and kevin-London Ontario engagement photography

I know I've said this a lot, but I really love what I do. It's not just the photography aspect of it, it's the people aspect as well. I received a very heartfelt e-mail from Shannon a few weeks back and even though they were just words on the screen I instantly connected with her. We threw a few more e-mails back and forth, and when we finally met for their engagement session, I felt like I had known her my whole life. I knew I liked Kevin instantly as well, but when during the session we witnessed a car accident and he was first on the scene making sure everyone was OK, well that just sealed the deal.
It was certainly a memorable shoot. It left me reminded of how precious our connections in life are, and that we should all turn to our partners and kiss them, because we can.






















No comments:

Post a Comment