Tuesday, August 23, 2011

family photo blitz day

Well if you can believe it, it's that time of year again. The nights are getting cooler, and I actually saw a tree turning colour last week. Don't shoot the messenger. I will be offering a photo blitz day again this year. It will be Sunday, October 30th and the location will be determined closer to the date, because I like to see how the leaves roll. Here is the 411:

$80 includes:
20 minute session with 4-6 people
10-20 high resolution digital negatives in colour and black and white on a disc.
These are fully edited and yours to keep.

If you are interested in doing a private shoot with your family, have a larger group or special location, just email me for information!

Anyone interested in booking click here

ps- also keep your eyes open for my boudoir special I will be offering in November....













No comments:

Post a Comment