Tuesday, November 1, 2011

lori and andy- the great hall, london ontario

Dear Lori and Andy:
There is nothing more exciting for me than when I have a fantastic couple, who completely adore each other and trust me and my vision explicitly. You two are that couple. I have been looking forward to your wedding all year and when it finally came, the day was beyond my expectations! The beautiful energy between you is electric and contagious. You are surrounded by (very funny) people who love you dearly and it is easy to see why. So, congratulations to you both, and it really has been a treasure knowing you and being apart of your love story. Have a wonderful journey together,
xo Kelly
ps- shout out to Wayne from Kettle Creek Weddings, who had them rolling in the aisles
pps- another shout out to Catrona and The Great Hall Catering crew for an outstanding presentation!













































3 comments: