Wednesday, December 28, 2011

a year in review....and what a year it's been...


"it's good to have an end to the journey, but it's the journey that matters in the end."
Ursula K LeGuin

There are so many moments in my life where I just pause and say...'freeze, stop and feel how amazing this is.' It's part of why I am so passionate about photography, especially photographing people and special moments in their life. I feel like a historian, land marking peoples lives. 
As this year comes to a close, and another new year begins, full of life, love, possibility and sometimes sorrow, I say thank you to everyone for letting me be apart of your incredible journey. My family, friends and all those amazing people who allow me to peek into the most intimate parts of their lives and make me feel like I'm home while I capture their story.
Have a safe, happy new years and here is a bit of history from 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment