Friday, March 23, 2012

mother's day special


What does your mom want really? No... she doesn't want that. She wants pics of her beautiful family. Well here it is. The ' I am gonna knock this one out of the park' Mother's Day gift. Here's the deal:

- a half hour session with me at a location we can choose together
- a DVD of digital negatives in colour and black and white to keep
- a 20 page hard covered mini album brag book of the photos (click here to see the book)

all this for $155

So, you have a choice, you can book a time and date with me and bring mom along and get this gift live, or I can give you a gift certificate to present to mom on Mother's Day and we can arrange a date after. Your choice. So just send me an e-mail to get this fabulous gift in motion. It will be fun family time you know she's going to love. Mom is special, make her feel that way :)


1 comment: