Monday, April 2, 2012

lisa- belly session

One regret I have is not getting more pictures of myself when I was pregnant. I had a few done with my first daughter Jaden, but with Brooke, I have one shot of me with a pumpkin sticker on my belly taken by my 2 year old and that's pretty much it. I mean how often are you going to be pregnant?? However if I looked like Lisa with only 4 weeks left with her 3rd baby, I would have had a little more incentive to get belly shots done. Lisa, I had so much fun shooting you and your fabulous belly. I cannot wait to see your little one that will be here before you know it. xo


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What a great photo shoot! Love the "sitting in the window" and the "walking in the field" shots the most! I'm seriously having major regrets about not getting any maternity shots too! Dang! Note to self: get out from behind the camera! All the best to you Lisa! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete