Thursday, February 14, 2013

and the winner is....




Morgan and Tyler have won the engagement session!! Here is their engagement story and Morgan even sent a few pics along of their engagement! So looking forward to having a fun shoot with these two!!

I am writing to tell you about my wonderful engagement. My boyfriend (at the time) and I had been planning a vacation for ourselves as a graduation gift to ourselves for over a year. We were going to the incredible country of South Africa. When booking our flights finally came around, they were hard to choose because the flights and layovers were so long. We found a flight with a 12 hour layover in Paris, so we thought we would take the opportunity to do a day trip to Paris as we had both never been. 
I planned a few things for us to do during the day and I was really excited because we were going to climb the Eiffel Tower first thing! We took the train into the city and we thought we would walk to the tower... it was almost a two hour walk... it ended up being 35 degrees without humidity that day and we were going on about 3 hours sleep. I was miserable but was still so excited to be there..but perhaps not being as cheery as I should be. We spent more money on water than anything else that day. We went on a boat tour and finally got to the 'love bridge' which I had been looking forward to since I came across it online. A bridge where couples lock padlocks onto the fence often with the date on it, to promise to love each other forever and then throw the key into the river. Tyler was bent over getting the 'lock' from our backpack and he asked me to give our camera to someone to take out picture. I was skeptical giving my brand new canon away, so he found a couple to take our picture. As I turned around, he was kneeling down on one knee and he told me how we were meant to be together and we had waited long enough..  meanwhile this unsuspecting couple is snapping pictures of us! What a trickster, I was in total shock! And afterwards felt so bad for my crabby behaviour earlier in the day. We did a couple more hours of sightseeing before heading back to the airport and spend the next 10 days in bliss in the amazing country of South Africa.  

Thanks for listening to our story
Sincerely,
Morgan 





No comments:

Post a Comment