Sunday, April 24, 2011

A pretty awesome Friday!

People always ask me why we decided to live in Ingersoll. The first and easy answer is for work.....but there are so many other reasons. There is a hospital 3 minutes away, we live in an amazing comunity for the girls to grow up in, and there are small gems like Killean Acres for us to experience. Friday, I decided to take my main ladies out for a country day. My oldest is into horses right now, and I heard the babies had arrived out at the stables, so out we went. The people who own and run it are so open and welcome families to come and enjoy their spot. They have horses, one-legged peacocks, and LOTS of country 'fresh' air! The girls named all the horses and it turned a Good Friday into a pretty awesome Friday!!
Happy Easter everyone!
























No comments:

Post a Comment