Friday, October 25, 2013

thanks....

 


  People are lovely! They truely are. Here's me last week in crazy town, so busy and I realize the wedding show is next Thursday. The forces came together, who are equally , if not more busy than me and boom I have a new wedding display and sign!! I just wanted to thank Lisa and Matt Dube who own Dwell decor and design. They were lugging doors and fixing frames well into Wednesday evening. Talk about beyond the call of duty and doing more than what is expected, which is a philosophy or  general vibe that I have always infused into my own business. This husband and wife team are incredible on and off the business court, and if you ever need design or construction/renovation done, this is your unit!!
    Thanks to Trudy as well from fastsigns in London for putting a lightning bolt on my sign order and rocking it out in record time. I know these things don't seem priority for a lot of people but it was important to me so you made it important to you.
    I was able to meet a ton of amazing, newly engaged brides( and grooms) last night at the show. I look forward to chatting with them and creating more stories to hang on their walls xx



....aaaaaand because everypost is better with a photo, here is one from Randi and Justins shoot last week. Happy Friday everyone:)






No comments:

Post a Comment